Try writing HAIKU in English at Sunamachi Ginza Shopping Street
|Details(for Foreigners)||Try writing HAIKU in English at Sunamachi Ginza Shopping Street|
HAIKU is a fixed-form poem, the shortest in the world and very famous in
Japanese culture. You will compose HAIKU while enjoying shopping.
● Date and Time: Sunday, August 4th, 13:00 〜 16:00
● Place: Sunamachi Culture Center meeting room & Sunamachi Ginza
● Eligible Participants: Foreigners (non-Japanese) and Japanese at least 8 years of age (elementary school grade 3 or higher). Children under-18 must be
accompanied by an adult) (Max. 20 people).
● Cost: Free (but shopping purchases are NOT included)
● Instructor: David Burleigh (Former Professor at Ferris University)、KEV（Koto
English-speaking Volunteer Guide Association)
● Application: Please email [email@example.com] with the applicant’s
name, gender, age, and address. Applications will be accepted on a firstcome
● Sunamachi Culture Center (5-1-7 Kitasuna, Koto City)